The Garden City Area Chamber of Commerce will help celebrate several local ribbon cuttings and grand openings over the next couple of months, including at the following businesses and agencies:
• Premier Insurance, 1511 Fulton Terrace, Suite A, 4 p.m. Monday.
• GCB Bank, a branch of Grant County Bank located at 511 N. Campus Drive in Garden City, 11 a.m. Tuesday.
• American Family Insurance, Neil Hawley Agency, celebrating its new location at 1105 E. Kansas Plaza, 4 p.m. Thursday.
• CBD American Shaman, celebrating its grand opening at 2214 E. Kansas Ave., Suite 8, 11 a.m. Friday. Come by and meet former Kansas City Chiefs player Neil Smith and enjoy a free lunch and prizes.
• Kansas Children’s Service League, celebrating the grand opening of its new location at 2111 E. Labrador Blvd., 4 p.m. Friday.
• 25th Spirit of the Plains, CASA, Inc., celebrating the grand opening of its new location at 208 Fulton Terr., 4 p.m. April 17.
• Garden City Community College Adult Learning Center, 801 Campus Drive, celebrating the changing of its name with a ribbon cutting and open house, 11 a.m. April 18.
• Bosselman Travel Center, celebrating its grand opening at 1265 Solar Ave., 11 a.m. May 16.