The National Weather Service predicts Topeka will see high temperatures in the 60s on five of the next six days.
Today's forecast calls for a high near 67, with sunny skies and winds coming from the south at 5 to 10 mph beginning in the morning.
A 50 percent chance of rain is forecast for after 1 a.m. tonight, with increasing clouds, a low around 49 and winds from the south at around 5 mph.
The forecast subsequently calls for:
• A high near 68 Friday, with conditions initially being cloudy before gradually becoming mostly sunny. There will be a 20 percent chance of rain before 1 p.m. Winds are expected to come from the south at 10 to 15 mph, and gust as high as 20 mph.
• A low around 43 Friday night, with mostly clear skies and winds coming from the west at 5 to 10 mph before shifting after midnight to come from the northwest.
• A high near 62 Saturday, with sunny skies and winds coming from the northwest at 5 to 15 mph while gusting as high as 25 mph.
• A low around 32 Saturday night, with clear skies.
• A high near 58 Sunday, with sunny skies.
• A low around 43 Sunday night, with mostly clear skies.
• A high near 64 Monday, with sunny skies.
• A low around 42 Monday night, with mostly clear skies.
• A high near 63 Tuesday, with mostly sunny skies.
• A low around 42 Tuesday night, with partly cloudy skies and a 20 percent chance of rain.
• A high near 59 Wednesday, with partly sunny skies and a 30 percent chance of rain.