The Kansas Department of Health and Environment will host several education meetings throughout the state during September and October to share with KanCare providers and members updates about the upcoming open enrollment period.
KanCare is the state’s Medicaid program.
At the meetings, which will also include two statewide conference calls, KDHE staff will be available to answer questions and accept feedback from attendees.
All meetings except the first conference call are for providers from 1 to 3 p.m., and for members from 6 to 8 p.m.
Upcoming meetings in area counties include:
• Conference call, Thursday, will be for providers from 1 to 2:30 p.m., and members 6 to 7:30 p.m. Call 833-795-0476 to participate;
• Wichita, Oct. 1, Wichita Marriott, Corporate Hills Ballroom, 9100 Corporate Hills Dr.;
• Dodge City, Oct. 2, Dodge City Community College, Student Union Board Room, 2501 N. 14th Ave.;
• Hays, Oct. 3, Fort Hays State University, Eagle Communications Hall, 600 Park St.;
• Conference call, Oct. 8, 833-795-0476.