Published 12/22/2012 in Local NewsThe following banks' Christmas Eve and Christmas Day hours are:
* American State Bank and Trust Co., 1901 E. Mary St., will be open until noon Monday; closed all day Tuesday.
* Bank of the West, 1301 E. Kansas Ave., will be open until 2 p.m. Monday; closed all day Tuesday.
* First National Bank, 908 N. Main St.; 2414 E. Kansas Ave.; will be open until noon Monday; closed all day Tuesday.
* People's State Bank, 122 W. Laurel St., will be open until noon Monday; closed all day Tuesday.
* First National Bank of Holcomb, 401 N. Henderson St., will be open until noon Monday; closed all day Tuesday.
* Garden City State Bank, 1910 E. Mary St., will be open until noon Monday; closed all day Tuesday.
* Commerce Bank, 215 N. Main St.; 1504 Taylor Plaza East; 1601 E. Kansas Plaza. 512 N. Seventh St. All branches will be open until noon Monday; closed all day Tuesday.
* Landmark National Bank, 1007 N. Main St., will be open until noon on Monday; closed all day Tuesday.
The following government offices and other public institutions observe changed holiday hours:
* The Finney County Transit Center, 1008 N. 11th St., will closed Monday and Tuesday. City Link and Mini Bus Service will not operate during those times. The bus routes will resume normal hours on Wednesday.
* USD 457 will be closed for winter vacation from Monday through Jan. 7, and there will be no school for students district-wide on those days. All district facilities, including the Educational Support Center, will be closed for the winter break from Monday through Jan. 1. The district offices will be open with regular business hours on Jan. 2.
All faculty members will report for a workday on Jan. 4, to prepare for classes to resume. There will be no school on Jan. 7, for a planned teacher inservice day. Classes will be back in session on Jan. 8.
* Lee Richardson Zoo will close at 3:30 p.m. Monday. The Finnup Center for Conservation Education, 312 E. Finnup Drive, zoo administrative offices, and Friends of Lee Richardson Zoo, 405 S. Fourth St., will be closed Monday. The zoo and zoo offices will be closed on Tuesday.
* The Garden City Telegram, 310 N. Seventh St., will not publish on Tuesday due to no USPS mail delivery on Christmas Day. The business office will close between 1 and 2 p.m. Monday and will be closed for business all day Tuesday.
* Garden City Community College, 801 Campus Drive, will be closed today through Jan. 6 for holiday break. Normal hours will resume on Jan. 7.
* The U.S. Post Office, 410 N. Sixth St., will be open normal hours 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, but will be closed Tuesday. No mail will be delivered Tuesday.
* The Garden City Administrative Center, 301 N. Eighth St., will be closed Monday and Tuesday.
* The Finney County Administrative Center, 311 N. Ninth St., will be open 8 a.m. to noon Monday; closed on Tuesday.
* The Finney County Public Library, 605 E. Walnut St., will be closed Monday and Tuesday.
* The Finney County Senior Center is closed Monday and Tuesday.
* The Western Kansas Chapter of the American Red Cross will be closed Tuesday and Jan. 1. The office will be open from 8 a.m. to noon on Monday; 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday; and 8 a.m. to noon on Dec. 31. Normal office hours will resume on Jan. 2.
Found 0 comment(s)!