Another gorgeous fall day is on tap for the Topeka area on Wednesday, with sunny skies and afternoon highs in the mid-60s.
More temperatures in the 60s are expected over the next few days, with a chance for precipitation on Thursday night into Friday.
Here's the seven-day outlook from the National Weather Service:
• Today: Patchy fog before 9 a.m. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
• Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
• Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 62. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
• Thursday night: A chance of sprinkles before 1 a.m., then a chance of showers after 1 a.m. Increasing clouds, with a low around 47. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
• Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
• Friday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
• Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 63.
• Saturday night: Clear, with a low around 35.
• Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 59.
• Sunday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
• Monday: Sunny, with a high near 63.
• Monday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
• Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.