• Sunday: Chelsea Snow, Richmond.
• Friday: Charles Brenzikofer, Rantoul; Patricia Collins, Ottawa; Everett Slifer, Ottawa.
• Sunday: Edward Pippin, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Baby girl, 7 pounds, 2.2 ounces, to Lydia Harris of Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Office Arrests
• 7:09 a.m. Friday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Sharonda Sanders, 35, Wichita, on a Franklin County possession of cocaine warrant.
• 2 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Scott William Payne, 42, Edgerton, on a Franklin County aggravated failure to appear warrant.
• 11:22 a.m. Saturday, 400 block of South Main Street, Carmen Lear, 36, Ottawa, on a Franklin County probation violation warrant.
• 9 p.m. Saturday, Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center, 226 S. Beech St., a 17-year-old Ottawa girl on two Franklin County probation violation warrants.
Police Department Arrests
• 10 p.m. Friday, 1000 block of North Sycamore Street, Wanda Helm, 34, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 3:32 a.m. Saturday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Jennifer Madden, 43, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 12:23 p.m. Saturday, 700 block of South Oak Street, a 14-year-old girl on suspicion of battery, disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property, after causing a disturbance.
• 6:41 p.m. Saturday, 700 block of South Willow Street, Shannon Chaussard, 47, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery, after an altercation.
• 3:21 p.m. Sunday, 1200 block of North Mulberry Street, Ferris Fuller, 30, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, no ignition interlock, and no proof of insurance, after being contacted at a traffic stop.
• 2:36 a.m. Monday, 1100 block of South Ash Street, Michael Gillam, 37, Kansas City, Missouri, on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, driving while suspended, and no insurance, after being contacted on a traffic stop.
Police Department News
• 4:48 p.m. Saturday, 700 block of South Oak Street, a 14-year-old girl was taken into custody as a child in need of care, after causing a disturbance.
• 11:44 a.m. Sunday, 800 block of South Olive Street, a 61-year-old woman was found deceased of apparent natural causes.
• 12:38 a.m. Monday, Ottawa Police Department, 715 W. Second St., a 29-year-old Ottawa woman reported being the victim of aggravated domestic battery, aggravated battery, criminal restraint, and criminal threats by a known individual. Case is under investigation.
• 1:59 p.m. Saturday, Price Chopper, 120 E. 19th St., a 54-year-old Ottawa man reported theft by known suspects. Case is under investigation.
• 8:23 p.m. Saturday, Casey’s General Store, 334 N. Main St., a 45-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known individual stole items from the store. Gage Shoemaker, 18, Ottawa, was arrested later in connection with the incident, according to a police report.
• 12:48 p.m. Sunday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., Aaron Patton, 27, Wellsville, was cited and released on suspicion of taking items from the store.
• 4:16 p.m. Sunday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., Jennifer Madden, 43, Richmond, was cited and released on suspicion of taking items from the store.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Thursday: North Elm Street and Meadowbrook Lane, pedestrian check; 200 block of Benton Drive, suspicious activity; I-35 at milepost 198, assist other agency; 200 block of South Ash Street, special assignment; Fourth and Poplar streets, traffic complaint.
• Friday: 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 200 block of Main Street, traffic complaint; 200 block Locust Street, traffic complaint; 600 block of Poplar Street, fraud; First and Poplar streets, warrant arrest.
Ottawa Fire Department News
• 6:44 p.m. Friday, 800 block of North Cedar Street, unauthorized burning.
• 10:42 a.m. Saturday, 1000 block of North Hickory Street, authorized controlled burning.
• 10:56 a.m. Saturday, 600 block of South Cherry Street, authorized controlled burning.
• 11:32 a.m. Saturday, 700 block of South Poplar Street, smoke or odor removal.
• 12:33 p.m. Saturday, 900 block of South Ash Street, authorized controlled burning.
• 1:45 p.m. Saturday, 300 block of West Wilson Street, authorized controlled burning.
• 12:44 p.m. Sunday, 500 block of Otter Lane, unintentional alarm system activation.
Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Friday through Sunday.