1. WOODCARVING: 9 a.m. to noon at Delos V. Smith Center, 101 W. First Ave., Hutchinson. Seniors are invited to come work on their own projects while socializing with other woodcarvers. While this is a non-instructional class, help is available.
2. ENGAGING MATHEMATICAL & SCIENTIFIC THINKING FOR THE NEXTGEN: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at ESSDACK, 1500 E. 11th Ave., Ste. 2000, Hutchinson. In this workshop, participants will engage in hands-on activities tailored to the elementary and middle school grade levels to explore, analyze and create science instruction.
3. VFW POST 1432 BINGO: 6:30 p.m. at VFW Post 1432, 1108 W. Crawford, Salina. Early-bird bingo 6:30 p.m., regular bingo at 6:50. Information: 825-4909.
4. GOOSE TIME: 9:30 to 10 a.m. at McPherson Public Library-Youth Services, 214 W. Marlin St., McPherson. Stories, rhymes, songs and plenty of other activities are designed to help with your child's early literacy and motor skills. Available for all children birth to 24 months and their caregivers.
5. BOARD GAME NIGHT: 5 to 8 p.m. at Mind Sculpt Games, 1401 N. Main St., Great Bend. We have free open play, and customers can select from any game in the free library or perhaps play with the demo game leader for night.
6. EVENING PRAYER: 6:30 to 7 p.m. at St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church, 2001 Windsor Dr., Newton. Join us in the ancient and beautiful prayers.
Find the complete calendar online at hutchnews.com/calendar. Have an event you'd like to add? Submit it at hutchnews.com/calendar. Please submit events at least a week in advance.