Finney County Commission
* District 1: Roman Halbur, 276-8336
* District 2: Dave Jones, 275-9793
* District 3: Don Doll, 276-6226
* District 4: Clifford Mayo, 276-7583
* District 5: Larry Jones, 277-2358
To discuss a matter with the Finney County Commission, contact County Clerk Elsa Ulrich at 272-3500 to request to be placed on the agenda. The request must be made by 5 p.m. Wednesday for the following Monday's commission meeting.
Finney County offices
* Finney County administrator: Randy Partington, 272-3542 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* County counselor: Thomas Burgardt, 276-2381
* County appraiser: Mark Low, 272-3517 or email@example.com
* County attorney: John Wheeler, 272-3568 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* County clerk: Elsa Ulrich, 272-3575 or email@example.com
* 25th Judicial District Community Corrections: Community Corrections, 272-3630, and Rehabilitative Services, 272-3650. Community Corrections Director is Beth Beavers, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Emergency management: Gilbert Valerio, 272-3747 or email@example.com.
* Fairgrounds director: Angie Clark, 272-3844
* Noxious Weed director: Keith Foster, 272-3692
* Finney County sheriff: Kevin Bascue, 272-3700
* Register of deeds: Uli Lappin, 272-3628 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* County treasurer: Raylene Dick, email@example.com; tax department at 272-3527 or tag department at 272-3559.
* Youth Services interim director: Marci Smith 272-3648
* Public works director: John Ellermann, 272-3564
* Finney County Health Department administrator: Ashley Goss, 272-3600
* Juvenile Detention Center, director: Katrina Pollet 272-3800.
* WIC (Women, Infants and Children) director: Jody Hammerschmidt, 272-3615; se habla espaÃ±ol.
Found 0 comment(s)!